Skip to main content

NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS THAT WORK!

Testosterone Basics The hormone testosterone is a vital of men’s health. It helps maintain muscle mass, bone density, and sex drive for starters. For men, testosterone production is at its highest in early adulthood and drops a little each year after. A disease called hypogonadism makes it harder to produce the right amount of testosterone. Men diagnosed with hypogonadism can benefit from testosterone therapy. Therapy isn’t usually recommended, however, if your testosterone levels fall within the normal range for your age. There’s no magic solution to boosting your testosterone, but there are some natural things you can do to help.Read on

Comments

  1. Testosterone therapy (https://hrtmedical.net/) is provided to men with officially diagnosed hypogonadism (or low T). You get improved muscle strength, better sex drive, better shape, and more energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lazarus Cure

One day my friend Jake hopped onto his bicycle and, like he had done many times before, my good friend and "weekend warrior" entered himself into a long-distance racing event.  The event was to last seven days. But Jake  never  made it to the end of the first day.  He suffered a  massive heart attack  and died before reaching the hospital.  He was 63 years of age.  When I heard the news I was as shocked as anyone.  I am no stranger to death, but when someone with vitality is suddenly snatched away like this it is a sombre reminder that no-one is immune to the laws of biology, and that  we take our fate in our hands every single day that we take our health for granted.   I do not know what killed Jake that day. Many factors might have contributed. Stress, diet, high blood pressure coupled with poor medical intervention, or none at all... Who knows? But I can say two things with some degree of certainty. ...
  PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY You likely either have this utterly, debilitating condition, or you know someone who is suffering from this widespread condition. Watch this video for some truly good news. Then copy the link and circulate it far and wide,Thank you. https://youtu.be/Vn4O6wrs72M
Here is some excellent news I have just received from friend Doctor Al Sears who is on his way to a conference in Malaysia. I am however a whole lot more excited about his his stop over, to meet with Doctor Maria Blasco in Madrid Spain. She is the leading telomerase, the enzyme that  activates anti-aging.   We Never Thought It Would Be This Simple Dear Andre, We never thought it was going to be that simple ... but amazingly, the telomere turns out to be the central control mechanism for aging. But now that we’ve discovered that you have a clock inside your cells, that tells the cell how old it is, we can measure it. Even more amazingly, we can go inside and reset that clock. It’s why I keep talking to you about products like Essence, that helps maintain your telomeres and keeps you younger for longer than anyone would ever guess was possible. But one thing I haven’t talked much about is the process of testing and measuring your telomeres. One of the stop...